Look what I got!
I have a bit of a beauty buying problem, it’s beginning to turn into hoarding so must do a giveaway soon. I got the email from Latest in Beauty about their Beauty Bible Anti Ageing Box. Iv read a few of the Beauty Bibles before, really great for discovering new products and reading reviews on some of your favourites.
When I opened the email, I instantly went to checkout, seeing some products that caught me eye and I did not want to miss out or wait to find they had all sold out! (I made this mistake the last time.) I picked the box up this morning and it really is like having a little Christmas gift. Lots of nice products to try and hopefully love.
The contents includes the following –
* Temple Spa Skin Truffle Total Face Rejuvenation. This product apparently wowed the panelists giving it beautiful 9.31 out of 10. After reading some of the comments on this product I am really looking forward to trying, it has Diamond powder, gold and silk! What a perfect way to illuminate the skin and feel utterly luxurious!
* Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser.
* Inika Mineral Lip Liner. This looks a gorgeous shade and I cannot wait to try it out!
* Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Mask. An expert in hair care, this mask promises to be luxurious.
* Thalgo Thalgomince Thalgo Cream. Only a sachet so not enough to test the benefits of this anti ageing anti cellulite cream. The Beauty Bible testers gave it 8.28 marks out of 10. With some noticing improvements to the overall look as well as losing half an inch around ones thighs!
* Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate. I have been meaning to buy this for a while, so it will be nice to try the sample first before purchasing the full size product. A rich aromatic facial oil with rosehip and argan pure plant oil. Sounds lovely! Apparently you are meant to male the fragrance to relax the senses…. I look forward to that later!
* LP Skin Therapy Overnight Replenish Cream. By Dr Linda Papadopolous. I tried a small sample of this not so long ago, the smell was amazing and the texture on my skin was so soft and luxurious, and absolute delight to use, my skin instantly looked better, overnight results were surprising after even one application, my skin was brighter – definitely looking forward to trying more than just a sachet and possibly even invest!
* Lulu Time Bomb Trouble Shooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream. I have read a lot about Lulu’s products but never tried them. I suppose that’s why boxes like this are handy, they introduce you to products you would to otherwise buy without trying first.
* Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream. I love this brand! Great products and all natural, cute packaging and gorgeous smelling products! I have bought some lucky people some of their range for Christmas this year! 😉
* Caudalie Vinexpert Eye & Lip Serum. The wonderful Caudalie! I love the new Vinexpert range, the new style packaging is much more sleek and sophisticated looking.
So there you have it, the Beauty Bible Anti Ageing box from Latest in Beauty.
If you fancy treating yourself to the above they still have them in stock online at http://www.latestinbeauty.com.
Have a great Friday
love Lady Loves xxx